Lexington! We're looking for a Community Manager to join the Level Up Team.
This is a flexible partl-time role; you’ll have the freedom to make your own schedule, but should plan for the majority of your workday to be in normal business hours and for several hours each week to be spent helping with classes on weekday evenings (T,W,Thu and an occasional Saturday morning if need). However, your exact schedule is flexible and we want your work to feel more like play! The community manager is also a results-oriented role; you’ll be driving growth for your market, working closely with our core team to develop and execute a strategy for your city. As a start up, we want you to grow with us so for the first 6 months we are offering this as an independent contractor position, our hope is that you help us shape the role and community and we can provide a place for you to thrive, learn, collaborate and connect with our team and with the makers, entrepreneurs and people of your community.
Other things to expect:
· Opportunity to be a part of a quickly growing start-up and the ability to have a voice and role in that growth.
· Incredible networking opportunities with a wide range of business leaders, entrepreneurs, and creatives in your community.
· A positive, supportive and collaborative team culture.
· More free classes than you knew you wanted!
Our team is growing but spread out across multiple locations; although you’ll likely be our only full-time employee in your city, you’ll be in contact with the full team on a consistent basis. You can also expect weekly virtual meetings, calls and regular opportunities to stay connected with the greater team.
Lastly, if you are interested in the job and want to apply, please reply to this email attach your resume, and answer these four questions:
1. Why are you interested in working with us?
2. What qualities would you bring to the Level Up team?
3. What experience do you have that makes you a great fit for this specific role?
4. What do you love most about your city?